We all know getting photos of our pets can be difficult, but we can show you a few times it worked out perfectly! Here are some adorable animals that will make your day!
Subscribe to Talltanic 19. Notice Me When your parents are obsessed with their computers, it’s just so hard to convince them to chose a game of fetch over Facebook. Keep trying, you guys. You’re making progress!
18. Downward Dog Yoga is most certainly away to feel inner and outer body strength. This peaceful pup is the literal definition of downward dog. If he can squeeze in a 10 minute morning session, can’t we all?
17. Treat Yourself It’s so important to treat yourself like a queen or king for a day every now and then. We don’t even know who got this cat to cooperate enough to take this snapshot, but we’re grateful for it.
16. A Glass A Day When you’re feeling down or like no one understands you, nothing is better than relaxing on the couch with a nice glass of red wine. This pup definitely understands life’s daily struggles. Enjoy yourself, little guy. Pour us a glass while you’re at it.
15. Handy Cat How many cats does it take to screw in a lightbulb? Typically zero. But this guy’s got his owner’s back all the way through! Nothing is more electric than the love between a pet and his owner!
14. This One's On Me Drinking alone can be really sad or totally awesome and empowering! Looks like this frisky guy is trying to pick up another canine companion. He should buy her some chow on the rocks.
13. Interview Ready This little guy looks like he’s going somewhere important, like a job interview or someone’s graduation. We hope his resume is filled with skills like “housebroken for 6+ years” and “ 4 years experience in barking for treats”.
12. Classy Is My Middle Name This curly cutie is most definitely on a first date. He looks nervous, but he shouldn’t be with that sling cardigan and tie. Not to mention, the ladies love guys with curly, luscious locks. And also, he sort of looks like the most recent star of “The Bachelor”, Nick Viall. We love you too Nick! Writer's note: Not sure if this is enough Nick commentary, as this photo was not from the Google “Labeled for reuse with modification” page
11. One More Drink It seems like this brazen bulldog thinks he can drink any guy at this bar under the table. Obviously, the best way to get everyone’s approval is to buy them a round of beers!
10. Bunny Work It takes a lot of of brass to be the boss at a big company. This bunny is looking mighty cute behind this custom made desk. We hope he meets his quota for this year.
9. Smile Most importantly, remember that only you can validate yourself and determine your own worth! Dance, smile, and laugh at your own jokes. You’re a superstar!
8. Dog Food We love carbs. We love dogs. We love dogs dressed as carbs. Honestly, could it get ANY better than this? We really do not think so. What do you call a yorkie with his head stuck through a slice of bread? Terrier Toast! That’s corny, but we like it.
7. Rainbow Dog It takes a lot of confidence to dress in color when everyone else is used to you dressing in black and white. This dazzling dalmatian is winning over all of our heads with his fun pattern. Also, we think he’s probably a big Lisa Frank fan. If you don’t know who Lisa Frank is, look her up.
6. Along For The Ride Nothing in this world builds more confidence than eating right and exercising every day. This tiny little maltese looks so happy to be on the fitness journey with her owner! You go girl.
5. Fitting In When you are confident enough to hang out with the big dogs, you know you are a big shot! This cat looks scared, but ready to engage in some serious husky talk. Just be cool, man.
4. Relaxin’ Sometimes, you just want to eat a plate of muffins and take a load off. This bulldog probably is watching reruns of “Golden Girls” and ignoring all phone calls until further notice.
3. Perfect Brows What is better than walking into the nightclub with some perfectly arched eyebrows? We wonder if he used a pencil or a brow shadow.
2. No Pictures Please Nothing in the world can comparing to the suaveness of this guinea pig in this pink shades. Maybe he’s super famous and the paparazzi won’t leave him alone.
1. Pug Jeans A good pair of jeans can make you feel like an invincible god or goddess! This little black pug looks great in his designer duds. We wonder if they are Levi’s, Seven’s, or True Religion??
TRY NOT TO CRY: Dogs Meet Their Owner After Long Time - Part II. AMAZING video. Subscribe: Facebook: Submit your video: Business inquiries contact: Please Like, Comment & Share! FUNNY PETS See Also: FUNNY PARROTS ★ Word's BEST Talking Parrots: TRY NOT TO CRY: Dogs Meet Their Owner After Long Time II [NEW]: FUNNY Pugs ★ Funny AND Cute: PETS RIDING HUMAN TOYS ★ Ultimate Compilation: TRY NOT TO LAUGH 😂 Best Cat Fails of All Times: SURFING DOGS ★ Word's Best Surfer Dogs: Funny & Cute Cats 😻 ULTIMATE COMPILATION: Funny Lemurs ★ Have Fun Like a Lemur: CATS & DVDS: Funny Cats Fighting DVD Players: Funny Penguins (NEW): PANDAS Playing in Snow: Funny Owls (NEW): FUNNY PIGS: Funny Goats (NEW): Funny Pets Trailer: Funny Bears (NEW): Cats VS Laser Pointers (NEW): Dogs Meets Owner After Long Time ★ TRY NOT TO CRY: Funny Elephants (NEW): Cats and Babies ★ Cat Meets Baby for First Time: Dogs in Snow ★ Dogs Discovering Snow for the First Time: Cats in Bathtub (NEW): Lap Elephants (NEW VIDEO): Pets and DOGS DANCING (New Video): Monkeys in Water ★ Monkeys Taking a Bath: DOGS IN SNOW ★ Dogs Discover SNOW (New Video): Funny Dogs Begging for Food: FUNNY TIGER VIDEOS 🐯 Tiger Cubs PLAYING: Cats VS Cucumber 2016 (NEW): Subscribe to Funny Pets: Epic Megacorp Network: Adrenaline Channel: Epic Dash Cam Channel: Epic Fitness Channel: Epic Food Channel: Epic Girls Channel: Epic Laughs Channel: Epic Life Channel: Epic Lists Channel: Epic Method Channel: Epic Motivation Channel: Epic Music Channel: Epic Play Channel: Epic Surf Channel: Funny Pets: TNT Channel: Trip Burger Network: Trip Burger Laughs: Trip Burger Pets.
10 Abnormally Large Dogs In The World ► Subscribe: For copyright matters please contact us at: miniminter1992. 29@gmail 10 Largest Dogs Ever You Won’t Believe Exist Some breeds of dogs have been around since ancient times. Most dogs are bred for a lot of different things, from protecting livestock, and protecting their owners, to being faithful and loyal companions. But in order for a dog to be protective, it’s should be bred with the size it needs to be effective. Join us as we take a look at 10 of the largest dogs ever. 1. Hulk, the Pit Bull – The name ‘Hulk’ fits this pit bull dog perfectly because he is a giant 175lbs, and stands on his hind legs almost 5 feet tall. And while he might seem big and scary, his owners say that he is very gentle and is even trusted around their young son. 2. Freddy, the Great Dane - It's probably no surprise to many that the Great Dane is one of the largest breeds of dog in the world, but Freddy takes the breed to a whole new level of big. He stands 7ft 6 inches on his hind legs, 2 feet taller than his owner, and weighs 200lbs! 3. Zorba, the English Mastiff – This English Mastiff was a legend when it comes to some of the world’s biggest dogs. You may know that when it comes to the combination of weight and height, nothing can beat this breed of canine. Many Mastiffs average up to 190 pounds, but it's not unusual for these giants to weigh around 225 pounds at full maturity. 4. CH Samson, the Neapolitan Mastiff – This breed of Mastiff, called ‘Mastino Napolitano’ is actually an ancient dog breed, and that might explain the size of this rare dog. CH Samson was one of the largest and heaviest Mastiffs and weighed a whopping 225 pounds at just two and a half years old. 5. Zeus the Great Dane - Zeus, who lived in Otsego, Michigan, was named the world's tallest dog by the Guinness World Records in 2012. He measured an incredible 44 inches from his feet to the middle of his shoulder blades. 6. Newfoundland - Unlike many larger breeds, the Newfoundland wasn't bred to be a guard dog. Instead, it was bred to help fishermen. These big, muscular dogs are able to haul nets and lines from boats, pull carts and, most importantly, fetch anything that falls overboard into the water, including people. 7. The Irish Wolfhound - Like the Scottish deerhound, the Irish wolfhound, as its name implies, was bred to chase down wolves. Developed from war hounds into a dog that was used for hunting and guarding, the Irish wolfhound is ancient breed of canine, and may have been brought to Ireland as far back as 7000 B. C. 8. Leonberger – This large breed of dog began as a mix between a Newfoundland and a Saint Bernard. In the mid-1840s, Heinrich Essig of Leonberg, Germany, crossed a Newfoundland with a Saint Bernard for four generations, then added in a Pyrenean Mountain Dog to the mix. 9. Caucasian Shepherd – This big dog was bred to do one thing only, and that is to protect sheep from wolves, and any other predator that dares attack a shepherd’s flock. However, these dogs can and have been used to protect other livestock. 10. The Anatolian Shepherd – This canine was bred to be a shepherd’s companion and livestock guardian. The interesting thing about them is that they were bred for their size and color so that they matched the livestock that they were protecting.