10 Insane Creatures Created by Scientists ► Subscribe:
For copyright matters please contact us at: email@example.com
Many things are done in the name of science. There is a need to advance our technology, in order to provide food for a growing world population, or to provide medicine and cures for sickness and disease. From see through animals, to clones, and even one wild and crazy idea, take a look at our list of 10 Animals Created by Science.
10. See Through Frog - Frogs come in nearly every color - from the dull greens, to the vivid yellows and reds of their tropical relatives. Some frogs are even transparent and you can see right through them, which is probably what gave Japanese scientists the idea to create a see through frog by bringing together genes from frogs with unusually pale skin. In these frogs their skin is see through in their early lives. What does this mean?
9. Enviropig – This might be a little bit gross but the Enviropig was genetically engineered to produce up to less than 65% phosphorous through its urine and feces. Environmentally, pigs are very destructive to the land they are raised on.
8. Killer Bees – You might be thinking that killer bees are a natural species. But, what is little known about these creatures is that they were accidently created by scientists who were trying to increase honey production, and instead ended up with a killer bee.
7. Super Cows – The Belgian Supercow is known as somewhat a mutant breed of cattle. It’s originas date back to the 1800’s when Belgian scientists and farmers decided to breed native cattle with Shorthorn cattle.
6. Genpets – OK so this isn’t a real animal created by scientists, but Genpets needs to be in this list and is probably one of the greatest hoaxes in modern history.
5. Sterile Pink Bollworm – The Pink Bollworm is a serious pest when it comes to cotton farming. Not only do the young larvae inflict damage to the cotton plant by their feeding, they chew through the cotton lint to feed on the seeds.
4. GloFish – At first it might not seem like these fish are real, but they are. Glofish are a brand of genetically engineered fluorescent fish.
3. See-Through Goldfish – There are a lot of reasons to genetically engineer creatures such as see through rats, see through frogs, and even see through goldfish.
2. Dolly the Sheep – On July 5th 1996, Dolly the Sheep made biotech history when she became the first animal cloned from adult somatic cells.
1. Pharmaceutical Camels – Many people might not know this but camels milk can be used to produce pharmaceutical proteins used in drugs. And by creating genetically modified camels, it’s a real inexpensive way to produce it.
10 Abnormally Large Animals That Are Actually Exist ► Subscribe: For copyright matters please contact us at: miniminter1992. 29@gmail Everyone loves animals, and we are all fairly familiar with the normal size of most of them. And while most of them are average size for their species, there are other animals so large that it's almost hard to believe until you actually see them. From giant workhorses to snakes that can easily eat a full-grown man whole, we present to you 10 Abnormally Large Animals. 10. Lincoln the Black Shire – Shire horses are a breed of draught horse that is bred for doing heavy work because of their immense size and stature. And that is probably what Britain’s tallest horse was doing before he was rescued. 9. Darius The Rabbit – This rabbit is probably the largest one you will ever see. Darius is the world's largest rabbit who measures 4 feet 4 inches long and weighs a whopping 50 pounds and is officially the world’s largest rabbit. 8. Blosom The Cow – is a 6-foot-4 cow that is officially recognized as the tallest cow by Guinness World Records. 7. Giant Oarfish - Oarfish live in deep water and are rarely seen at the surface, though they are thought to be the inspiration for “sea serpent” tales of old. Giant oarfish are the biggest of the bony fish, which have bone, as opposed to cartilage skeletons, in fact, they are one of the longest known living species 6. Nomura’s Jellyfish – is a plus-sized gargantuan grazer that spends most of its life adrift in the Yellow and East China Seas. Starting life as a pinhead-sized polyp, this peripatetic monster mushrooms rapidly in less than a year to 2-meters, or a massive 6-feet in diameter and more than 200 kilograms, or about 440 pounds in weight. 5. The Giant Pink Slug – is a brightly colored red slug that lives exclusively in Australia on Mount Kaputar. At their largest, they can reach a whopping 8-inches, or about 20 centimeters long. No one knows why this giant slug has a hot red color. 4. Mekong catfish - This giant catfish inhabits the waters of the Mekong River in China, which flows southward into Southeast Asia. The Giant Catfish is an enormous fish with thin, down-turned lips that give it a lonely look. In Thailand, it is known as Pla Buk which means ‘huge fish’ because the size of these catfish is impressive, to say the least with some growing as big as 10 feet, or 6 meters long and weight up to 660 pounds… 3. Big Jake Horse - Big Jake the Belgian Gelding horse has earned worldwide fame for his extraordinary height. The 15-year-old Guinness World Records titleholder measures just under 6 feet 11 inches and weighs around 2, 600 pounds. 2. The Chinese Giant Salamander - is the largest salamander and the largest amphibian in the world, reaching a length of 180 centimeters, that’s about 5 feet 9 inches long, and it can weigh up to 100 pounds, although it rarely reaches that size today. 1. The World’s Largest Snake – was caught in Malaysia and measured 55 feet long and was a reticulated boa constrictor. That is a 16. 7-meter-long monster that weighed 300 kilograms. Those who found the snaked were probably not happy it was alive.
For copyright matters please contact us at: mrrocky3145@gmail Welcome to Facts Verse! Check out our website: Follow Us on Twitter: Follow Us on Facebook: The List Includes 20. The Blood Parrot Cichlid 19. The Kangaroo Hybrid 18. The Savannah Cat 17. The Wholphin 16. The Mule 15. The Blacktip Shark 14. The Beefalo 13. The Coydog 12. The ��ubro�� 11. The Dzo 10. The Mulard 9. The Geep 8. The Tion 7. The Jaglion 6. The Leopon 5. The Zorse 4. The Zony 3. The Zonkey 2. The Cama 1. The Grolar Bear Music: Unity Kevin MacLeod (incompetech) Licensed under Creative Commons: By Attribution 3. 0 Voice Over Talent: Music: Licensed under Creative Commons: By Attribution 3. 0.