See more at www.brilliantnews.com There are some crazy magic tricks out there, dreamt up by perhaps even crazier minds. Many leave us with a few possible ideas of how they were achieved, but some just leave us thinking: How the hell did they do that!?
10. Bullet Catch Pen & Teller The comedic magicians have been performing this trick since the 90's, where they have two volunteers sign two bullets before firing them at eachother's mouths. They finally reveal the other's signed bullet in their mouth. How did they do that?
9. The Chop Cup Paul Daniels Paul Daniels shook the world of magic back in 1979, with his twist on the classic cup and ball slight of hand. No need for Debbie McGee in this trick as the 'Godfather of modern magic' turned this classic into a hilarious act of showmanship.
8. Invisible Man David Copperfield Master of cheesy magician poses, Copperfield repeatedly uses supposed invisibility in his tricks. Albeit his own bodyparts, or slightly bigger things... likethestatueofliberty.
7. Sword Swallowing Thomas Blackthorne Thomas Blackthorne took the classic sword swallowing trick one step further when he shocked the audience by swallowing a jackhammer. Whilst turned on. Whether he did it for real or if it was just a trick, we'll never know.
6. Coin in Arm Criss Angel The scandalous street magician known for ripping people in half, swallows a coin somehow makes it move along his arm before cutting it out. Disturbing...
5. Dove Act Lance Burton Very much the classic magician, in this trick Lance showcases his tremendous art of slight of hand. With a whole hidden arsenal of white doves. Where does he keep them all?
4. Spitting Up a Live Frog David Blaine Street Magician David Blaine amazes onlookers by summoning a live frog into his mouth and spitting it out into one of their glasses of champagne. For anyone thinking he had it in his mouth all along, he performs the trick three times in a row. Gross.
3. Chinese Water Torture Cell Harry Houdini Houdini would be hung upside down by his feet into a tank of water, whilst handcuffed. Despite two Hollywood movies depicting The grandfather of Escapology dying in the Torture Cell, he actually died from a non-related, ruptured appendix.
2. Head Removal Cyril Takayama This trick starts with Takayama complaining about his throat. As many of us have experienced, an annoying dry tickle can cause you to cough off your head. Wait... What? Now that's impressive.
1. Tiny Plunger Jon Amstrong Amstrong manages to fool the great Penn and Teller with his plunger trick. Cutting the deck multiple times to reveal various chosen cards.
Have you worked out the secret to any of these top magic tricks? Tell us Below!
In Part 2 of our Magic Videos, you'll get to know the secrets behind the world’s 5 greatest magic tricks. Whether it's the iPhone in Bottle trick performed by Dynamo, or the coffee turning into coins by David Blaine, magicians live by an oath never to reveal the tricks of their trade. But, sometimes the explanation of these most insane and amazing magic tricks is right there on the surface. We have worked hard to learn some of these secrets and now we'll reveal all of them, so that you get to know the simplest explanation behind the most famous magic tricks. So, get ready to learn these secrets and impress your friends around! Below is the featured list of the magic tricks revealed: At number 5: Phone In Bottle (By Dynamo) At number 4: Turning Coffee Into Coins (By David Blaine) At number 3: Bus Levitation Trick (By Dynamo) At number 2: Head Drop Illusion (By Kenichi Ebina - America's Got Talent) At number 1: Water Suspension Trick So guys, which magic secret would you like us to reveal in our next video? Tell us in the comments, and we'll be ready with the secret the next time around. Thanks for watching! Subscribe to FactoFusion: Part 1: World's 10 Greatest Magic Tricks Finally Revealed Our Social Media: Like us on Facebook: Follow us on Twitter: Music: Enter the Party by Kevin MacLeod is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution license (Source: Artist.
The secrets of some of the worlds greatest magic tricks have finally been revealed. Here are the secrets of tricks performed by david copperfield, dynamo, david blaine and even penn and teller! Subscribe for more! ► ◄ Stay updated ► ◄ For copyright queries or general inquiries please get in touch: hello@beamazed Credit: Rank #10 video credit - CaptainDisillusion: Be Amazed at these greatest magic tricks ever revealed! Will Tsai’s Coin Matrix - The “Coin Matrix” is a trick every close-up magician knows. Cards cover coins, which teleport one-by-one. All it takes is dexterity and misdirection. Mint Through Jaw - During an episode of “Never Mind The Buzzcocks, ” magician panelist Dynamo is asked for an impromptu magic trick. He smiles and offers some mints to the other panelists. AGT’s Snowman Trick - Mat Franco updated an old favorite on America’s Got Talent. He presents a large box in gift-wrapping… making sure not to reveal what’s inside until the end. Pen and Tellers Bullet Catch - It goes like this: two volunteers sign two bullets before penn and teller fire them at each other's mouths. The bullet usually passes through a piece of paper or a glass pane to prove the bullets really left the guns. They finally reveal the other signed bullet in their mouth. But if you've got a keen eye, you can spot how they do it. David Blaine's Coffee Coin Trick - You’ve heard of turning milk into cheese. And surely heard of turning water into wine. What about turning coffee into coins? Pendragon's Metamorphosis - The Husband and Wife team of Jonathan and Charlotte Pendragon aren’t just magicians, they’re world record holders. They made the Guinness Book of World Records under the entry “Fastest Transformation Illusion” with their most famous trick, Metamorphosis. Free Bus Ride - Pepsi hired British magician Dynamo to perform a public stunt in London to get attention. He levitates up to a bus, holds the top, and remains floating in that impossible position as he rides around london… right in front of a pepsi ad! Zig Zag Girl - The trick goes like this. a woman steps into an upright cabinet, sticking various body parts through holes. The magician puts sturdy metal blades through the box, seemingly cutting her in three. He then pushes the middle segment to the side, to prove this isn’t just a trick. The Death Saw - David Copperfield's shows border on art, and his tricks defined a generation of magicians. Regurgitating frogs - Recently, David Blaine appeared on the tonight show and explained a rather strange story. He then downed some water, and regurgitated a live frog. After the trick, he swallowed the frog again. He's done this before, summoning multiple frogs in a row, to prove the creatures weren't just hidden in his mouth the whole time.