10 Most Amazing Isolated Houses In The World ► Subscribe: For copyright matters please contact us at: email@example.com
If you’ve ever wanted to get away from the everyday stress of life, there are some places that you can find that are hidden in the wilderness, secluded from the cities and the masses. These are places where you could truly relax and find yourself. So step away from your everyday routine for a moment and join us as we look at 10 Amazing Isolated Houses You Might Like to Try
10. A secret treehouse, hiding in the woods of Whistler – This treehouse started out as a self-funded project that was built in the middle of the woods in Whistler, Canada, and it was built by its owner who was a software engineer turned carpenter.
9. Enchanted Cave and Secret Treehouse! – Here’s a really cool place that is a combination of cave and treehouse that are situated together. This is a place that you can rent for about $860 a night, with a minimum stay of two nights, and its located in Bilpin, New South Wales, Australia. The clifftop cave is built onto a natural rock platform.
8. Treehouse with a spa – This cool treehouse with a spa is also located in Bilpin, New South Wales, Australia. The treehouse is built 12 meters off the ground. A wood-burning stove warms the small room in winter, while in summer it’s a great idea take a beer onto the front balcony overlooking the gorge and watch the clouds drift over.
7. An Invisible Tree House – Here’s a cool treehouse that is covered by mirrors on the outside, and if you weren’t looking close enough, you’d probably miss seeing it entirely. For $600 a night you can stay inside of this mini glass treehouse.
6. A Snowboarder's Unbelievable Tiny House – This incredible home was built in the mountains in Soda Springs, Colorado, USA. It took 5 years to build it, and the owner, Pro-snowboarder, Mike Basich, built it by hand moving all the rocks into place and even moving the cement and water to this tiny house secluded in the mountains. It’s built with lots of natural wood and stone.
5. Tiny Turf House in Iceland – Turf houses are made of turf and lava stone, but not many of them exist anymore. Inside the main home you can see that all of the beds are in one room.
4. The Secret Treehouse – There is a treehouse that is hidden deep in the woods. And unless you know it’s there, you won’t even see it. Getting up to the treehouse is somewhat of a nightmare, especially if you are afraid of heights.
3. Stone Hotel in Grindelwald - High above Grindelwald village located in Switzerland lies the hotel of the Swiss Alpine Club stands which stands on a very high plateau.
2. Hidden House in Tree in Balch Park – If you are looking for a true tree house, you’ll find one in the southern Sierra Nevada mountains of California that features a grove of Giant Sequoia trees. In one of these Giant Sequoia, a room was carved out of the base of the tree complete with stairs.
1. Isolated Modern Treehouse – This amazing modern treehouse is built in Seattle, Washington by The Treehouse Masters and is a really cool looking treehouse that is built in between two large trees. Underneath the house is a really nice custom swing for two people.
10 People You Won't Believe Actually Exist ► Subscribe: For copyright matters please contact us at: miniminter1992. 29@gmail Unveiled channel: ► Subscribe: This world is not free of wonders. That goes the same to human beings living around us. Everything in our world is special and unique - diversity is everywhere. But there are people who stand out more than other people. Today we will talk about 10 people you won’t believe actually exist. 10. Yu Zhenhuan – This man comes from the northern Chinese province of Liaoning. He has hair that covers 96 per cent of his body because of a rare hormone imbalance. This makes Yu the hairiest man on the Earth. Yu’s excess body hair is all over his body except for two places; his palms, and soles of his feet. 9. Helmut Strebl - This 49-year-old Austrian bodybuilder is so ripped he regularly goes viral across social media and is regarded by many as the most shredded guy alive. Helmut is quite literally ripped to the bone, his low body fat percentage, which is only 3%, is a true testament to what can be achieved with years of hard work and dedication. Found on: 8. Tran Van Hay – Although he never got his hair officially measured and acknowledged by the Guinness Book of Records, Vietnamese herbalist Tran Van Hay was known as the man with the longest hair in the world. For nearly 50 years, he’d kept his head hidden from view. 7. Ekaterina Lisina – The Russian model, who is 6feet 9inches tall, is already known in her hometown of Penza, Russia, for having the biggest feet for a woman. Ekaterina also has two Guinness records to her name having also been crowned the world’s tallest model whose legs measure 132 centimeters, or 52 inches. Read more: 6. Nikita Tkachuk – This Russian body builder is fairly new on the scene. His massive size has everyone saying that his muscles are nothing but synthol which is an alcohol oil combination that artificially inflates your muscles. 5. Skye Broberg – Also known as Skye Circus, is a five time Guinness World Record Holder in Contortion and has travelled around the world performing on television, street and stage. Her act includes squeezing herself through rings and performing bone and ligament defying stunts in her tiny glass prison. 4. Michele Kobke - 24-year-old Michele Kobke made headlines in 2013 due to her tiny 16-inch waist. However, she wasn’t born this way, but instead chose to modify her body. By sleeping in a corset every night for 3 years she reduced her waist by 9 inches. 3. Nick Stoeberl - There is one guy in Santa Cruz who Miley Cyrus would probably like to snap a selfie with for her signature face pose, and that would be Nick Stoeberl. Nick has the longest tongue in the world and was added to the Guinness World Records 2015 book and still currently holds that record. 2. Thái Ngọc - a Vietnamese farmer born in 1942, Thai has claimed he has been awake One day in 1973, this life-long farmer came down with a fever. Since then he has been unable to sleep a wink. That would be 43 years without sleeping at all. But it’s not for a lack of trying. 1. Dean Karnazes – is known as the man who can run forever. In fact, he has been able to run for three days and nights without stopping. Karnazes has completed some of the toughest endurance events on the planet, from a marathon to the South Pole in temperatures of -25C to the legendary Marathon des Sables, but in his entire life he has never experienced any form of muscle burn or cramp, even during runs exceeding 100 miles.