10 Abnormally Large Dogs In The World ► Subscribe: For copyright matters please contact us at: email@example.com
10 Largest Dogs Ever You Won’t Believe Exist
Some breeds of dogs have been around since ancient times. Most dogs are bred for a lot of different things, from protecting livestock, and protecting their owners, to being faithful and loyal companions.
But in order for a dog to be protective, it’s should be bred with the size it needs to be effective. Join us as we take a look at 10 of the largest dogs ever.
1. Hulk, the Pit Bull – The name ‘Hulk’ fits this pit bull dog perfectly because he is a giant 175lbs, and stands on his hind legs almost 5 feet tall. And while he might seem big and scary, his owners say that he is very gentle and is even trusted around their young son.
2. Freddy, the Great Dane - It's probably no surprise to many that the Great Dane is one of the largest breeds of dog in the world, but Freddy takes the breed to a whole new level of big. He stands 7ft 6 inches on his hind legs, 2 feet taller than his owner, and weighs 200lbs!
3. Zorba, the English Mastiff – This English Mastiff was a legend when it comes to some of the world’s biggest dogs. You may know that when it comes to the combination of weight and height, nothing can beat this breed of canine. Many Mastiffs average up to 190 pounds, but it's not unusual for these giants to weigh around 225 pounds at full maturity.
4. CH Samson, the Neapolitan Mastiff – This breed of Mastiff, called ‘Mastino Napolitano’ is actually an ancient dog breed, and that might explain the size of this rare dog. CH Samson was one of the largest and heaviest Mastiffs and weighed a whopping 225 pounds at just two and a half years old.
5. Zeus the Great Dane - Zeus, who lived in Otsego, Michigan, was named the world's tallest dog by the Guinness World Records in 2012. He measured an incredible 44 inches from his feet to the middle of his shoulder blades.
6. Newfoundland - Unlike many larger breeds, the Newfoundland wasn't bred to be a guard dog. Instead, it was bred to help fishermen. These big, muscular dogs are able to haul nets and lines from boats, pull carts and, most importantly, fetch anything that falls overboard into the water, including people.
7. The Irish Wolfhound - Like the Scottish deerhound, the Irish wolfhound, as its name implies, was bred to chase down wolves. Developed from war hounds into a dog that was used for hunting and guarding, the Irish wolfhound is ancient breed of canine, and may have been brought to Ireland as far back as 7000 B.C.
8. Leonberger – This large breed of dog began as a mix between a Newfoundland and a Saint Bernard. In the mid-1840s, Heinrich Essig of Leonberg, Germany, crossed a Newfoundland with a Saint Bernard for four generations, then added in a Pyrenean Mountain Dog to the mix.
9. Caucasian Shepherd – This big dog was bred to do one thing only, and that is to protect sheep from wolves, and any other predator that dares attack a shepherd’s flock. However, these dogs can and have been used to protect other livestock.
10. The Anatolian Shepherd – This canine was bred to be a shepherd’s companion and livestock guardian. The interesting thing about them is that they were bred for their size and color so that they matched the livestock that they were protecting.
JELLY GUMMY BEAR ► 1. CAT S60 2. Lumigon T3 3. SONY Xperia XZ1 4. Flip phone 5. Project Ara 6. SCiO Inside 7. Jelly 8. ZTE Hawkeye 9. ZenFone AR 10. Alcatel A5 LED. ▮ Link Video: Link website: Thanks for watching and supporting our channel, wait to see more new videos every week on WOA Dog Loves Baby! Content description: Dog Protecting Baby Dog is not only a pet but also a good friend Musics by Kevin MacLeod are licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution licence (Source: Artist: ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ► About My Channel - Dog loves baby To relax with dogs and babies! ▮ Subscribe - ▮ Playlists - ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ► About us: ▮ Woa network: ▮ Woa Animal: ▮ Woa Commic: ▮ Woa Facebook: ▮ Woa Pinterest: ▮ Woa Twitter: ▮ Email: info@woanetwork ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ►►►►►►►►► THANKS FOR WATCHING ◄◄◄◄◄◄◄◄◄ ► AND DON'T FORGET TO LIKE COMMENTS AND SUBSCRIBE!
Try Not To Laugh or Grin While Watching Funny Dogs & Cats Vines compilation 2017 IMPOSSIBLE CHALLENGE! Subscribe to CooL Vines ►. 10 Most Insane Houses In The World ► Subscribe: Checkout more videos here: For copyright matters please contact us at: miniminter1992. 29@gmail Have you ever wanted to own a million-dollar home? How about a home that’s worth a whopping quarter of a billion dollars? Yes, we said BILLION! So sit back, relax, and enjoy as we take a look at 10 Most Insane Houses in The World. 10. Incredible modern house villa, Beverly Hills - This 5-bedroom 10-bathroom modern architectural wonder is built right off the Sunset Strip in Beverly Hills, California. This home is filled with glass everywhere inside and out. It has a zero edge pool and a cozy cabana. 9. luxury house in Limassol, Cyprus – This home was designed with 5 different levels each with its own facilities, and has everything you can possibly imagine including indoor swimming pool, hydro massage, aquarium, full wet bars, solarium, steam room, Finnish sauna room, snow cabin, mud bath room, massage beauty room, and gym. 8. Bachly Constructions - Elegant, Contemporary Luxury Home – This custom built home has a hydraulic garage car lift, a movie theater, custom gymnasium, custom pool, and a custom wine cellar. It also includes a gym, media room, wet bar, a separate glass encased wine room apart from the wine cellar, and a spa with a sauna and steam shower. 7. Luxury Estate Home, Greenwood Road, West Vancouver - This modern contemporary home is an 8-bedroom, 8-bathroom residence with large entertainment size formal living and dining rooms with a built in temperature controlled glass wine room. 6. Fallingwater, house over waterfall designed by Frank Lloyd Wright - Fallingwater is a house designed in 1935 by renowned American architect Frank Lloyd Wright, and owned by wealthy department store owner Edgar J. Kaufmann. 5. Mega-House from Chalon Road, Bel Air CA – This modern masterpiece has a 5, 600 square feet master suite including a spa, and 12 bedroom suites with 23 baths. There’s no going thirsty with 5 fully stocked bars. Entertainment comes in the form of a two lane bowling alley, full theater, wine cellar, and game room. 4. Inside a $165 Million Florida Mansion – Manalapan - When it comes to mega-mansions, this 33-bedroom Florida compound on a private barrier island is pretty hard to beat. The 16-acre estate, named Gemini and isn’t just a mansion, it’s an entire island. 3. 250, 000, 000$ Modern Villa, California USA – This is one of the most expensive multi-million dollar homes in the USA. It has 17 bedrooms and 21 bathrooms, a bowling alley, a movie theatre, a billiards room with foosball tables, giant candy dispensers with anything you want, and a wine cellar that would make any connoisseur blush. Got a helicopter? 2. Estate with POOL AND WATERFALL – Close to the beaches in San Diego, this multi-million-dollar home was Designed by architect, Rob Quigley, the home is basically built like a private resort with indoor waterfall. 1. HIGH-TECH MANSION– If you’re looking for your dream home, this could be it. This home is loaded with crystal lights, glass, and chrome. All the bedrooms have their own full bathrooms and showers and walking room wardrobes.