10. Dark Chocolate: The moderate consumption of dark chocolate has numerous health benefits. The quality chocolate contains many nutrients including Iron, Magnesium, Fiber and Copper. But you should make sure that you only consume the chocolate in moderation. Because chocolate is rich in calories and over consumption leads to weight gain.
9. Banana: The fresh bananas available year around and you should add it to your daily diet. Because bananas can relieve morning sickness, reduce tension, cure diabetes and improve heart health. It is free of fat and contain rich in nutrients such as manganese, vitamin C, potassium, dietary fiber, iron, vitamin A and protein.
8. Sweet Potato: The sweet potatoes are a readily available, inexpensive and nutrient rich vegetable in the world. They are a good source of Vitamin A, Vitamin D, Vitamin B-6, potassium and calcium. There is no fat in sweet potatoes ad rich in dietary fiber and antioxidants which are very good for your health.
7. Spinach: The spinach is a high nutrient edible flowering plant that has many health benefits. It is a rich source of Vitamin A, C, K, B2, iron, calcium, potassium and magnesium. The consumption of spinach is great for your skin, bone health and the hair.
6. Garlic: Garlic has been used as a natural medicine for many centuries. It is a common ingredient that used as a flavor for food around the world. The garlic is rich in nutrient and has low calories. It can fight against many diseases and conditions.
5. Salmon: The salmon fish is packed with good source of vitamins, minerals and proteins. It can be one of the best foods you should add to your diet list. Choose only the wild or organically farmed salmons. Because many of pink colored salmons you see in the supermarkets are a result of heavy use of dyes.
4. Walnut: Date back to 10000 B.C the walnuts are the oldest known tree food in the world. It mainly cultivates in U.S, France, Romania and China. Walnut is a great healthy food and has numerous medicinal properties.
3. Avocado: Avocado or alligator pear is a healthy fruit that has been cultivated since 8000 B.C in South America. Today this fruit cultivate in large quantity in Mexico, Chile, Dominican Republic and United States. The avocados are rich in many essential minerals and vitamins including Vitamin A, D, C, B-6, B-12, Magnesium, Calcium and Iron.
2. Apple: The crispy and juicy apples are one of the healthiest foods in the world. Undoubtedly apple is a nutritional powerhouse, because it is rich in dietary fiber, phytonutrients, thiamin, riboflavin and vitamin B-6. Apples are also low in calories and have many health benefits.
1. Almond: Almond is a great food for wellness and overall health. It has more health benefits than any other nuts. Almonds are rich in antioxidants, proteins and minerals.
IMAGE SOURCE: "GOOGLE SEARCH" SOURCE:
Follow Us On Facebook: Tools and ingredients: 6 black ceramic knife: Chickpeas: Tuna: Dijon Mustard: Olive Oil: Quinoa: If you're looking to lose weight, salads are bound to be a big part of your life, but that doesn't mean you need to pile on the same old toppings day after day! All of these healthy salad recipes support weight-loss goals, fuel the body, and satisfy your taste buds with their fresh flavors and healthy ingredients. Did you know that a recent study found that daily salad eaters had higher levels of certain disease-fighting antioxidants. So here are 4 healthy salad recipes for weight loss that are great for lunch and dinner, from vegetable salad to chicken salad and more. Here are 4 Healthy Salad Recipes For Weight Loss Easy Salad Recipes 1 Chiken Cucumber, Tomato, And Avocado Salad 380 calories (1 serving) This chicken salad recipe is a tasty, heart healthy meal. Ingredients - 1 2 cucumber - 1 handfuls cherry or grape tomatoes, halved - 1 2 ripe avocados - 1 4 red onion - 1 8 cup parsley - Juice of 1 lemon - salt and black pepper to taste - 2 Tbsp. extra virgin olive oil 1 4 Black olives 1 2 cup Grilled Chicken breast Instructions: 1. Place sliced cucumber, tomatoes, avocados, onion, chiken breast, black olives and parsley and in a large salad bowl. 2. Toss with olive oil, lemon juice, salt and pepper. Enjoy! 2 HARDBOILED EGG AND AVOCADO BOWL 330 calories (1 serving) This egg salad recipe is so simple and so delicious. Even your darling son could make it! You are going to love it so much! Chock full of protein it is sure to curve your hunger! INGREDIENTS 2 hardboiled eggs, chopped 1 2 large avocado, chopped 1 Tablespoon red onion, finely chopped 1 Tablespoon red bell pepper, finely chopped 1 Tablespoon shredded carrot salt and ground pepper, to taste INSTRUCTIONS Combine eggs, avocado, onion, carrot and bell pepper in a bowl. Sprinkle on salt and ground pepper. Serve and enjoy! 3 Quinoa Salad 330 calories (1 serving) INGREDIENTS 1 2 cup quinoa, rinsed in a fine-mesh colander 1 cups water 1 4 chickpeas, rinsed and drained, 1 2 medium cucumber, seeded and chopped 1 2 medium red bell pepper, chopped 1 4 cup chopped red onion 1 8 cup parsley 1tbsp olive oil 2 tbsp lemon juice 1 tablespoon vinegar 1 cloves garlic, pressed or minced salt and ground black pepper, to taste INSTRUCTIONS Combine quinoa and the water in a medium saucepan. Bring the mixture to a boil over medium-high heat, Cook until the quinoa has absorbed all of the water, about 10 to 15 minutes. Remove from heat, cover, and let the quinoa rest for 5 minutes. In a large bowl, combine the chickpeas, cucumber, bell pepper, onion and parsley. Set aside. In a small bowl, combine the olive oil, lemon juice, vinegar, garlic and salt. Whisk until blended, then set aside. Once the quinoa is mostly cool, add it to the serving bowl, and drizzle the dressing on top. Toss until the mixture is thoroughly combined. Season with black pepper and salt, to taste. 4 Chickpea And Tuna Salad Recipe 370 calories (1 serving) This chickpea salad bowl is so easy to prepare and makes a delicious and healthy side dish or lunch. As there are only a few simple ingredients. 1 4 cup chickpeas, boiled 1 4 red onion, finely sliced 1 tbsp. parsley, chopped 1 4 cherry tomatoes 1 2 cucumber, sliced 1 2 red bell pepper, chopped 1 2 can tuna 1 tbsp. olive oil 2 tbsp. lemon juice 1 tsp. dijon mustard Salt and pepper to taste 1 4 cup Olives 1 2 carrot INSTRUCTIONS In a very small bowl place the dijon mustard and garlic and lemon juice and whisk until combined. Add the olive oil and mix until all combined, set aside. Place all your other ingredients into a large bowl and mix. Drizzle dressing over, mix until all coated and serve. Music: Give It A Whirl Music Music licensed from audioblocks.