10. Dark Chocolate: The moderate consumption of dark chocolate has numerous health benefits. The quality chocolate contains many nutrients including Iron, Magnesium, Fiber and Copper. But you should make sure that you only consume the chocolate in moderation. Because chocolate is rich in calories and over consumption leads to weight gain.
9. Banana: The fresh bananas available year around and you should add it to your daily diet. Because bananas can relieve morning sickness, reduce tension, cure diabetes and improve heart health. It is free of fat and contain rich in nutrients such as manganese, vitamin C, potassium, dietary fiber, iron, vitamin A and protein.
8. Sweet Potato: The sweet potatoes are a readily available, inexpensive and nutrient rich vegetable in the world. They are a good source of Vitamin A, Vitamin D, Vitamin B-6, potassium and calcium. There is no fat in sweet potatoes ad rich in dietary fiber and antioxidants which are very good for your health.
7. Spinach: The spinach is a high nutrient edible flowering plant that has many health benefits. It is a rich source of Vitamin A, C, K, B2, iron, calcium, potassium and magnesium. The consumption of spinach is great for your skin, bone health and the hair.
6. Garlic: Garlic has been used as a natural medicine for many centuries. It is a common ingredient that used as a flavor for food around the world. The garlic is rich in nutrient and has low calories. It can fight against many diseases and conditions.
5. Salmon: The salmon fish is packed with good source of vitamins, minerals and proteins. It can be one of the best foods you should add to your diet list. Choose only the wild or organically farmed salmons. Because many of pink colored salmons you see in the supermarkets are a result of heavy use of dyes.
4. Walnut: Date back to 10000 B.C the walnuts are the oldest known tree food in the world. It mainly cultivates in U.S, France, Romania and China. Walnut is a great healthy food and has numerous medicinal properties.
3. Avocado: Avocado or alligator pear is a healthy fruit that has been cultivated since 8000 B.C in South America. Today this fruit cultivate in large quantity in Mexico, Chile, Dominican Republic and United States. The avocados are rich in many essential minerals and vitamins including Vitamin A, D, C, B-6, B-12, Magnesium, Calcium and Iron.
2. Apple: The crispy and juicy apples are one of the healthiest foods in the world. Undoubtedly apple is a nutritional powerhouse, because it is rich in dietary fiber, phytonutrients, thiamin, riboflavin and vitamin B-6. Apples are also low in calories and have many health benefits.
1. Almond: Almond is a great food for wellness and overall health. It has more health benefits than any other nuts. Almonds are rich in antioxidants, proteins and minerals.
IMAGE SOURCE: "GOOGLE SEARCH" SOURCE:
Almonds deserve a blue-ribbon award for being a perfect snack. And why not? Besides being delicious, they are loaded with essential minerals and vitamins. Almonds contain vitamin E, magnesium, omega-3 fatty acids and calcium. To best extract all the benefits encased within flavorful almonds, we must first know how to unlock them. Yes, Mother Nature put a lock on them. The secret is to soak them in water overnight. Then the almonds gladly release their magic. Eating pre-soaked almonds also makes them much easier for our bodies to digest. And only through proper digestion, do we obtain those valuable nutrients. Actually, this soaking method should be used with most seeds and nuts. Benefits of Eating Soaked Almonds Daily Heart Healthy The vitamin E within the tasty almonds reduces the risk of heart disease, and at the same time, magnesium works to prevent heart attacks. Thanks to the mono-unsaturated fats, protein and potassium, almonds prove themselves to be extremely heart healthy. Boosts Energy Snacking on soaked almonds daily can boost your energy levels by accelerating your metabolic rate. So, hats off to the minerals on parade: manganese, copper and riboflavin. Lowers Cholesterol The calcium and vitamin E work in concert to lower your cholesterol. Brain health The rich nutrients we obtain by eating soaked almonds eventually travel to the brain. These powerful properties can increase our brain’s functionality. Riboflavin and L- carnitine work together to increase brain activity. This collaboration generates new neural pathways, which can lower the risk of Alzheimer’s disease. Bone Health We all know that our bones depend upon a steady infusion of vitamins, minerals and phosphorous. This trio functions seamlessly to strengthen our teeth and bones, and can keep us protected from conditions like osteoporosis. Regulates Blood Pressure The low sodium content and potassium present in almonds assist our bodies in keeping our blood pressure stabilized. Helps guard against Cancer Researchers tell us that almonds can improve the progressive movement of food through the colon. This lowers the risk of buildup and therefore, can keep us safe from colon cancer. Disclaimer: The materials and the information contained on Natural Cures channel are provided for general and educational purposes only and do not constitute any legal, medical or other professional advice on any subject matter. These statements have not been evaluated by the FDA and are not intended to diagnose, treat or cure any disease. Always seek the advice of your physician or other qualified health provider prior to starting any new diet or treatment and with any questions you may have regarding a medical condition. If you have or suspect that you have a medical problem, promptly contact your health care provider.
Food You Should Never Eat! In this video we take a look at 10 Foods You Really Shouldn’t Eat from apples to eggs. Click Here To Subscribe - Like us on Facebook: Follow us on Twitter: Video Footage Licensed from Video Blocks - Click here to sign up - Audio Content Licensed from Audio Blocks - Click here to sign up - Thanks for watching! EatMyClick home of the best Top 10 List Compilation Viral Videos! Every day we take a look at the top facts, lists, shocking photos, mysterious pictures and viral things you won't believe actually exist! So if you like the sound of those top 10 viral compilation photo videos then make sure you subscribe to Eat My Click - EatMyClicks - EatMyClick NOW! 10 FOODS YOU SHOULD NEVER EAT.