10 People You Won't Believe Actually Exist ► Subscribe: For copyright matters please contact us at: email@example.com
Unveiled channel: ► Subscribe: This world is not free of wonders. That goes the same to human beings living around us. Everything in our world is special and unique - diversity is everywhere. But there are people who stand out more than other people. Today we will talk about 10 people you won’t believe actually exist.
10. Yu Zhenhuan – This man comes from the northern Chinese province of Liaoning. He has hair that covers 96 per cent of his body because of a rare hormone imbalance. This makes Yu the hairiest man on the Earth. Yu’s excess body hair is all over his body except for two places; his palms, and soles of his feet.
9. Helmut Strebl - This 49-year-old Austrian bodybuilder is so ripped he regularly goes viral across social media and is regarded by many as the most shredded guy alive. Helmut is quite literally ripped to the bone, his low body fat percentage, which is only 3%, is a true testament to what can be achieved with years of hard work and dedication. Found on : 8. Tran Van Hay – Although he never got his hair officially measured and acknowledged by the Guinness Book of Records, Vietnamese herbalist Tran Van Hay was known as the man with the longest hair in the world. For nearly 50 years, he’d kept his head hidden from view.
7. Ekaterina Lisina – The Russian model, who is 6feet 9inches tall, is already known in her hometown of Penza, Russia, for having the biggest feet for a woman. Ekaterina also has two Guinness records to her name having also been crowned the world’s tallest model whose legs measure 132 centimeters, or 52 inches. Read more:
6. Nikita Tkachuk – This Russian body builder is fairly new on the scene. His massive size has everyone saying that his muscles are nothing but synthol which is an alcohol oil combination that artificially inflates your muscles.
5. Skye Broberg – Also known as Skye Circus, is a five time Guinness World Record Holder in Contortion and has travelled around the world performing on television, street and stage. Her act includes squeezing herself through rings and performing bone and ligament defying stunts in her tiny glass prison.
4. Michele Kobke - 24-year-old Michele Kobke made headlines in 2013 due to her tiny 16-inch waist. However, she wasn’t born this way, but instead chose to modify her body. By sleeping in a corset every night for 3 years she reduced her waist by 9 inches.
3. Nick Stoeberl - There is one guy in Santa Cruz who Miley Cyrus would probably like to snap a selfie with for her signature face pose, and that would be Nick Stoeberl. Nick has the longest tongue in the world and was added to the Guinness World Records 2015 book and still currently holds that record.
2. Thái Ngọc - a Vietnamese farmer born in 1942, Thai has claimed he has been awake One day in 1973, this life-long farmer came down with a fever. Since then he has been unable to sleep a wink. That would be 43 years without sleeping at all. But it’s not for a lack of trying.
1. Dean Karnazes – is known as the man who can run forever. In fact, he has been able to run for three days and nights without stopping. Karnazes has completed some of the toughest endurance events on the planet, from a marathon to the South Pole in temperatures of -25C to the legendary Marathon des Sables, but in his entire life he has never experienced any form of muscle burn or cramp, even during runs exceeding 100 miles.
We've put together some mind-blowing rules of courtesy from Japan. Breaking them would seriously offend your Japanese friends or colleagues. Subscribe to Bright Side: - Our Social Media: Facebook: Instagram: SMART Youtube: 5-Minute Crafts Youtube: - For more videos and articles visit. 10 Most Insane Jet Fighters You Won't Believe Exist ► Subscribe: For copyright matters please contact us at: miniminter1992. 29@gmail There may be nothing more exciting or exhilarating than seeing and hearing a high-speed flying jet fighter aircraft. These defenders of the sky are made with some of the most advanced technology known to man. And they need to be. It goes the same for any wartime machine; the one with the fastest, the deadliest, and most advanced machine wins. With that in mind, join us as we take a look at 10 of the best, most insane jet fighters in the world. 10. SU-27 – The Sukhoi (Pronounced soo-hoy) Su-27 is a twin-engine supermaneuverable fighter aircraft designed by Russia’s JSC Sukhoi Company. 9. Eurofighter Typhoon - The Eurofighter Typhoon is a twin-engine, canard-delta wing, 4th Generation Multirole Fighter Aircraft. 8. F-15 2040c Air Superiority Fighter – The F-15 2040c Strike Eagle is a twin-engine, all-weather fighter that is the backbone of the U. S. Air Force’s air superiority and homeland defense missions. 7. Dassault Rafale – When France disagreed with the development over the Eurofighter Typhoon, they broke themselves off from the collaboration and designed their own fighter. 6. F-22 Raptor - The F-22 Raptor is a fifth-generation, single-seat, twin-engine, all-weather stealth tactical fighter aircraft developed for the United States Air Force by Lockheed Martin, and was designed primarily as an air superiority fighter, but also has ground attack, electronic warfare, and signal intelligence capabilities. 5. MIG-29K - The Mikoyan (meekoyan) MiG-29K is a Russian all-weather carrier-based multirole fighter aircraft developed by the Mikoyan design bureau. 4. F-35 Lightning II - The Lockheed Martin F-35 Lightning II is a single-seat, single-engine, all-weather stealth multirole fighter. 3. Chengdu J-20 - The Chengdu J-20 is a single-seat, twinjet, all-weather, stealth fifth-generation fighter aircraft developed by China's Chengdu Aerospace Corporation for the People's Liberation Army Air Force. 2. SU-35 - The Sukhoi Su-35 is the designation for two separate, heavily-upgraded derivatives of the Su-27 air-defense fighter. 1. SU-57 - The Su-57 will be a fifth generation multirole fighter aircraft and the first operational stealth aircraft for the Russian Air Force.
CRAFTS & HACKS ► For certain you all know the story of Isaac Newton: he was sitting under a tree, and an apple fell on his head, and after that he immediately discovered the law of universal gravitation. But there’re places on the Earth where this law actually doesn’t work. In today's video, we’re gonna tell you about the 5 mysterious places on our planet, where at first sight there’s absolutely no gravity. Ready to learn something new? Where are they now? Check out the world's most beautiful kids all grown up! Subscribe: - There are beautiful children all over the world, but only a few get to actually gain the title. Thanks to the internet we can see where these kids come from and what they are up to now. From a little girl who started modeling when she was 4 to a young actress who is becoming a superstar, these are 10 most beautiful kids in the world all grown up. Since she was only 4 years old, model Kristina Pimenova has been rocking the fashion industry. She is now 12 years old, and still very much a model. She is traveling the world and has become an Instagram sensation. We have to admit, it’s easy to see why; the girl is still stunning! - Our Social Media: Facebook: Twitter: Instagram: - For more videos and articles visit.